- Graphing Linear Equations
Explore the world of lines. Investigate the relationships between linear equations, slope, and graphs of lines. Challenge yourself in the line game!
Sample Learning Goals
- Explain how the slope of a graphed line can be computed.
- Graph a line given an equation in either slope-intercept or point-slope form.
- Write an equation in slope-intercept or point-slope form given a graphed line.
- Predict how changing variables in a linear equation will affect the graphed line.
To play simulation click below:
|Reading Level||senior secondary|
|Based on Url||not set|
|Copyright||cc-by-sa 4.0 unported|
|Educational Level||senior secondary|
|Text Complexity||moderately easy|