The Earth in the Solar System:
Chapter 01 of The Earth Our Habitat, Social Science textbook of class 06
|Reading Level||not set|
|Educational Subject||social science|
|Based on Url||not set|
|Copyright||cc-by-sa 4.0 unported|
|Educational Level||upper primary|
|Text Complexity||not set|
License:[Source NCERT ]March 22, 2020, 10:14 a.m. Download
rajvinder April 9, 2017, 11:11 a.m.
This chapter gives us following learnings:
- Describe the basic functions of the solar system.
- Compare the similarities and differences of the planets.
- Describes the various other objects i.e Planets, Asteroids, meteriods, etc. within the solar system.
- The writer has also given the easiest way to memorize the names of the planets for the students:
- Various activities are given for students to clear their topics.
- This chapter gives better understanding with beautiful and clear diagrams.
- There are many colourful diagrams which attract students and some exercises to enhance their knowledge.